The world has changed. The economy has changed.
Higher education has changed.
Rosseau Lake College has changed to make learning relevant, authentic and meaningful for post-secondary education and career readiness.
Rosseau Lake College truly puts the learner at the forefront of the learning process by focusing on individual student learning styles and developing strategies based on strengths and interests.
Helping students to meet the demands of tomorrow with a focus on relevant skills, knowledge and credentials that puts them at the forefront as candidates for the post-secondary programs and careers they seek.
Buy tickets, see photos of RLC from years past, check out the sponsorship opportunities, and find out more about our 50th birthday party, taking place on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
of Rosseau Lake College grads were accepted to one of their top three post-secondary schools of choice in 2016.
post-secondary schools provided offers of acceptance to Rosseau Lake College graduates in 2016.
Small classes—1 faculty member for every 7 students at Rosseau Lake College allows for highly personalized learning.
Rosseau Lake College Prepares
Our focus on preparing for university gives RLC’s students an advantage when applying for post-secondary education. Our graduates have gone on to study at universities and colleges in Canada and internationally.
Weekly RLC Blog
In this edition you will find:
1. Stories from RLC – Thank You, Mr. Postma and Rosseau Palooza/Roscars.
2. Academic – Science Fair and Grad Acceptances.
3. Co-curricular – Human Bowling and The Kraken at Muskoka Woods
4. Community Announcements – Day Bus Information for Friday, June 16th, 2017, Discovery Days, Year End Transportation Information, and Travel Form, Next Year’s 2017/2018 Calendar.
5. Upcoming Events – Closing Day Invitation and Upcoming Events.
6. School Calendar